PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : Buscamos Jefes Equipo It Industria Y Comercio

pllacer
18/06/08, 11:42:57
- FUNCIONES:
Detectar oportunidades de nuevo negocio en los clientes en los que dirige proyectos. Diseñar el plan de proyecto. Coordinar, supervisar y controlar la ejecuciól de los proyectos asignados en términos de calidad, tiempo y costos. Controlar el presupuesto asignado. Mantene la interlocución con el cliente y con las áreas requeridas para la ejecución adecuada de cada proyecto asignado. Resolver los problemas técnicos y de gestión de los proyectos asignados.

- REQUISITOS:
Ingeniero superior o Economista. 5-8 años de experiencia en proyectos de IT y 4 en posiciones similares.
Dominio de alguna de las siguientes herramientas: RPC SAP, PW SAP, ORACLE-SIEBEL, JAVA, .NET

Buscamos una persona con deseos de hacer carrera en la organización y alta motivación por posiciones de gestión.

Interesados enviar su CV a: cdelaflor@catenon.com

megadream20
19/07/08, 07:24:15
This beautiful creature with her dark hair up in a bun, beautiful tanned skin, and incredibly Urban Perversions Uncovered big tits let the camera catch her at one of her most vulnerable moments; in the shower! She soaped up those big beautiful tits nice and good and made sure she didn’t miss a single inch of those monster orbs as Uk Soccer Babes washed and carressed her huge heaving breasts.She was wearing NOTHING but a fishnet pair of stockings, a smile, and a completely shaven juicy wet pussy. He couldn’t resist seeing this and her big beautiful tits, and just dove right the doggy style fuck in. He pounded and pounded while those big natural tits orgy sex parties jiggled and jiggled! What a fucking site, and these movies are just fucking awesome!After she was sure she got every speck of dirtyness off of her, which is near impossible, she took the massaging shower head and washed away all of the suds and just let us enjoy the view of her washing those double plugged huge tits and loving the feeling of the water against them. I love chicks with heel grabbers big tits, and I’m sure you do too so enjoy this one! I’ll be back later with some more fine-breasted beauties.Visit Paysite Spy to see more!