PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : Traducciones

pedroj
25/06/08, 08:11:42
Hola a todos

Tengo un problema con las traducciones en SAP

Tengo que traducir un campo de un report al Portugues y lo he hecho desde la transacción SE63.

En la máquina de desarrollo, todo es perfecto, pero cuando transporto la traducción a productivo, no me lo ha hecho

¿A alguien le ha pasado esto y sabe como solucionarlo?

Un saludo

astursap
25/06/08, 11:46:24
Supongo que a la hora de hacer el transporte, tienes que editar las opciones de transporte, y marcar que te envíe tambien la traducción.

Me suena porque me pasó algo parecido y me dijeron que era ahi, editando las opciones esas.

eduardomendo
23/04/09, 16:03:20
Supongo que a la hora de hacer el transporte, tienes que editar las opciones de transporte, y marcar que te envíe tambien la traducción.

Me suena porque me pasó algo parecido y me dijeron que era ahi, editando las opciones esas.

Hola, estoy intentado traducir mis texto cortos de OTR desde la se63 y pese a que he encontrado documentacion, no logro acceder para traducir los textos a otro lenguaje. Me podrias echar una mano. He encontrado esto pero no soy capaz de lograrlo.

Translating OTR Short Texts
Prerequisites
You have accessed translation transaction SE63_OTR. For more information on the translation transaction, see Quick Start for Translators.

Procedure

1. You can call up OTR short texts for translation as follows:

¡ From the worklist

If you want to access an individual object, double-click on the OTR text object in the worklist. If you double-click the OTR text node, a navigation bar is displayed next to the OTR text editor. It contains all of the OTR text objects of that OTR text type that need to be translated.

¡ Direct access

Choose Translation ® Short Texts.

The system displays a dialog box that provides you with various search options:

§ To list all of the OTR text objects that belong to a package, enter the name of the package and choose F4 for the Text From OTR field. This takes you to a dialog box in which all of the OTR text objects belonging to the package are displayed. To edit a text object, double-click it.

§ To search for a text from the OTR, enter your search term in the Text From OTR field, or select this field and choose F4. The system displays a dialog box containing all the text objects that satisfy your selection criteria.

2. In the lower section of the editor, you can display context information, the where-used list, or other language information. The icons displayed above this part of the screen enable you to switch from one view to another.

3. Translate the text in the usual way. There is no proposal pool, which means you are not required to classify your translations as application standards, system standards, or exceptions.

4. Choose Save.

If OTR texts have been called up but not translated in a worklist, they can only be called up again by the translator who called them up the first time. If you want to translate objects that belong to a different translator, you must contact your system administrator.