PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : Gestión de Crédito

MiLy
15/07/08, 16:26:18
Hola, necesito tu ayuda con el limite de control de créditos. Mira necesito que al cliente a pesar de que se exceda el limite de credito me deje continuar con el proceso de venta (entregar y facturar) o sea que no me bloque el pedido, ahorita me aparece el mensaje que La función siguiente "" no es posible debido a bloqueo de crédito y a la vez no debe sumar en el comprometido. O sea en resumen los pedidos deberán chequear el crédito, informar si se excede el límite y no bloquear el pedido para procesos posteriores (tampoco bloqueo de entregas).

Por otro lado cuando el usuario este creando el pedido del cliente al usuario se le debe informar el límite total del cliente como se hace eso?

Muchas Gracias por tu ayuda!!!

virgilio_avila
15/07/08, 17:05:08
OVA8 - Automatic credit control - Double click on the line items

You can have the followings credit limit check :-

Static
Depends on the customer total value of open orders, deliveries, billing documents and open items.

Open items
No of days open
Overdue open items checks is based on the ratio of open items that are overdue by a certain number of days.
Max open items %
The customer balance must not exceed a certain percentage.

Oldest open items
If you don't want to deliver to the customer at all when even only 1 invoice is overdue.
Tick the Check for Oldest Open Item and Set the field Days oldest item = 1.
Days oldest item
No of days allowed for overdue or payment terms.

Use of the credit check Oldest Open Item. If a user attempts to alter the order quantity of a released sales document
that was previously blocked, it would be reblocked again by the system. The system only reblocks the sales document if the new order quantity is above a certain % amount.

Released documents are still unchecked
The preset % is whatever you want to set it as when configuring your automatic credit processing. You enter a deviation % and number of days,eg, you can set it so that an order can be changed by up to 10% within 30 days of original order entry date without it going back on credit block.

Next Review Date
If a customer has a credit limit of 1000 USD, and you would like to restrict this credit limit only to be available in current month (say March). If the document day is in April then the credit limit is zero.
You can use the "NextReview date" and "Number of days" fields and combined it with the "Last int.review" field in customer credit master "Status" view (FD32).

Denia Celeste
30/06/10, 15:21:08
Hi Virgilio. I am trying to use the credit check by Oldest Open Item, but I have a problem. This credit check considers every open item, is it possible to make some exclusions, like documents with Posting Key 04, for example.

Thanks!!

funcional
02/07/10, 19:00:59
Hola,
Has probado por la OVA8 en Reacción del sistema las opciones C o D y quitarle el status de bloqueo?

Espero te sirva...
Saludos

Denia Celeste
23/09/10, 16:08:54
Hola. De hecho, he activado esa reacción porque lo que necesito es que bloquee el pedido. Lo que ahora requiero es que considere únicamente a las facturas propiamente, no Notas de Crédito o documentos financieros.

Gracias

Hola,
Has probado por la OVA8 en Reacción del sistema las opciones C o D y quitarle el status de bloqueo?

Espero te sirva...
Saludos

Hola

funcional
29/09/10, 19:16:25
Hola Denia...
Tengo el mismo problema que tú. Aunque no tengo facturas vencidas y el límite de crédito del cliente no está excedido pero si hay NC, estas últimas sap me las considera como partidas abiertas vencidas y me bloquea el pedido de venta...No se como hacer para evitar esto...Has podido resolver esto?

Saludos