PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : SAP MM/QM Solution Architect (Madrid, Spain)

minjor
18/01/10, 16:47:04
My name is Jorge Minvielle and I work for Adecco Information Technology.

I´m looking for a SAP MM/QM Solution Architect for my client (multinational company).

The profile is the following:

* Design business solutions which optimally support business processes using standard and integrated software.

* Maintain and support the core business and informatics processes and solutions within Supply Chain / Logistics and ensure smooth interface with other areas.

* Apply knowledge of systems and tools and problem solving skills to the support of these processes and solutions to several levels of depth. Implement systems and monitor performance against defined standards.

* Maintain and develop knowledge of self and others within the technical domain.

--- Responsibilities ---

* Designing harmonized business solutions based on standard software.

* Supporting the management leader of the Solution Centre to provide technical input to the operating model processes "Solution Creation" and "Project Initiation".

* Acting as Consultant to the individual line managers and Project Managers

* Participating in a virtual team of Solution Architects in the SAP Services Delivery organization, to gain new skills and cross train with them to develop mutual backup capabilities

* Pursuing additional training and education for Solution Architects.

* Participating in Enterprise level informatics architecture reviews.

* Helping establish standards for System Delivery Specification and Technical System Design.

* Defining testing strategies for System and User Acceptance tests.

-- Certification within SAP MM / QM is required.
-- Experience in multiple technical areas and programming languages
-- Advanced level of English
-- Availability to travel when required

If you are interested please send me your CV to jorge.minvielle@adecco.com