MUNDOSAP

MUNDOSAP (foro/index.php)
-   FI - CONTABILIDAD FINANCIERA (foro/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tax Base Amount (tax on purchases) (foro/showthread.php?t=31242)

Perlita 16/07/09 07:40:05

Tax Base Amount (tax on purchases)

I need to define the Tax Base Amount of “one” Tax Code with two different “processing keys” (for example: VST, NVT) with the following request:
* The first “processing key” must apply the percentage only if the base “Tax Base Amonunt” is less than a “maximum amount” established.
* The other “processing key” must apply the percentage only if the “Tax Base Amount” is higher than a “minimum amount” established. In this case the percentage must apply to a Base that is “Tax Base Amount – Minimum amount”
The problem is that I need to use "only one tax code" assigned to the expense in the invoice, I cannot use two tax codes.
Is there any exit program to put a table and a program in the moment that SAP builds the Tax Base and apply the Tax Code?
Thanks

andgarage 17/07/09 14:13:46

Parametrizaciones básicas de gestión financiera (Nuevo) ® Impuesto sobre el volumen de negocios ® Parametrizaciones basicas ® Argentina ® Actualizar importes mínimos para Categorías Fiscales

saludos

Husos Horarios son GMT. La hora en este momento es 15:08:48.

www.mundosap.com 2006 - Spain
software crm, crm on demand, software call center, crm act, crm solutions, crm gratis, crm web